Wednesday

37 Years

Good Evening All,

Today Dave and I have been married for 37 years. Been together 39 years total. Go figure. In this day and age that is a rarity. Everything seems to be disposable these days.

No seriously, there is not a day that goes by that I don't count my lucky stars and thank God for giving me such a wonderful man. He is kind, gentle, considerate, warm, friendly, a great provider, a wonderful husband and a fabulous father. I could not have done better. I sometimes wonder how he has put up with me for all these years. But we both give and take, we both share the same interests. Although our signs say that he is fire and I am water we have mixed very well like paint and canvas creating a beautiful picture. I am honored to be his wife, helpmate and lover. He has given me more than I could have ever asked for, and for that I am thankful.

Amore and Arrivederci For Now

1 comment:

  1. We celebrated our 28th anniversary in August, and I think you and I both are very lucky as Dave and Jim are very much alike...quiet, kind, giving, caring and they both dote on their wives! We ARE very lucky and blessed. Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.