Sunday

Dull Day...

It's somewhat overcast and not a nice day for shooting pictures. I wish we had been able to get to the lake yesterday because it was absolutely beautiful here. Alas maybe another day. I was hoping to get these done as they are Christmas gifts for the family since I will not have time to do much before my surgery and nothing afterwards and pictures make such a nice gift. Since my family does not bother to read this blog I have no worries about them finding out about their gifts.

We went to breakfast at a local diner out at the airport called Ozzie's. It's very good. Every day they have an all you can eat breakfast for $5.95. I had coffee, 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns and a biscuit with some cream gravy. Dave had 2 eggs with pancakes, bacon, hash brown, oatmeal and coffee plus some more bacon and hash browns. Christie had an egg with sausage and home fries and a biscuit with cream gravy with coffee. It was good. Their evening meals are good too and reasonable, on Fridays they have an all you can eat catfish dinner. We like their open faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and brown gravy and Italian green beans. It's called a Blast from the Past. We got to see several planes come in and leave while we were eating. One was a 10 passenger jet that had a 2 man crew and several passengers.

We came home and I did my Wii workout and tracked my activity points for Weight Watchers. Since I ate too many points for breakfast I need those activity points so I can have dinner tonight. I think I will go watch the new GI Joe movie Dave got the other day and take a break.

Dave on the other hand is loading Windows 7 onto his computer. My HP computer crashed, the motherboard died, and I shipped it to a friend who is a computer tech in Pleasant Hill, Mo. and she is getting it fixed for me. It had to go back to the factory to be fixed. I hope to get it back sometime next week if not sooner. Hopefully it is still under warrenty.

Time to go start a load of laundry and get ready for work tomorrow. Uhhhh GI Joe first...

Amore & Arrivederci For Now



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.