Sunday

Weight Watchers....

Another lady in my office and I joined Weight Watchers at work back in September. To date she has lost 5% of her weight and I have lost 5 lbs. But I will say I feel better and according to my test results from the Dr., my blood sugar is down to 91 instead of the 126 it was 3 weeks ago. My blood pressure is good and everything else is in good order, Very Good News Indeed!!! I have been on a liver cleanse and I feel my energy returning and I seem to be more active. Hence the desire to tackle jobs I don't want to but know I must. I really like the new Weight Watcher site. It helps you to track your points and all the things you need to do for good health. When I hit my goal I will post a before picture and an after picture. Oh the Goddess I will be!

Amore & Arrivederci For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.