Thursday

Pneumonia...

I really hate being sick, but sick I am. I was not feeling well and that is unusual for me so I decided on Tuesday to quit work early and go to the doctor for a breathing treatment for my asthma. Guess what! Asthma yes...early pneumonia yes...ugh! He did the standard x-ray and low and behold there was some fluid on my right lung along with crappy air sacks inflamed with junk. "Wonderful" I said. He told me to stay at home Wednesday and rest. He said nothing about Thursday or Friday so here I am at work. I feel okay but not quite my perky self.
The medicine he prescribed seems to be working but the after taste is yucky, tastes like putrid metal if there is such a thing.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday and the last day of the work week. There's an RV show in Oklahoma City this weekend that I would like to go to but we will have to see how I'm doing. Hopefully I can go.

It's that time of the year again for us to SPRING forward Sunday, so be sure to set your clocks ahead one hour...oh, I forgot, RVers don't have to worry about
the time, they travel to their own time, relaxation, happy hour, wherever they want to go and see wonderful sites and do fun things.

I'm so ready...just need to win the lottery!

Happy trails...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you are sick! Take good care of yourself and get well. I know how exciting going to an RV show can be so you'll want to do that.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.