Monday

Christmas Luncheon & Shopping

Our college at the University had a December Event (Christmas Luncheon) today and I decided to go. Last night was the first night that I have slept more than 2-3 hours. I got 6 hours of much needed sleep. It took me 2 hours to wash and dry and curl my hair, get dressed, make-up put on and brush my teeth. What an ordeal. By the time I was ready to go I was worn out.

It was great to see the office staff and I got some great healing hugs that I needed. The luncheon was great and a good time was had by all. Sure am glad that I had taken my pain pill as it was needed.

After the luncheon my leg need some movement so we decided to go do some Christmas shopping. We first went to JC Penneys then Sears then off to Sam's Club. I got my walking in and was finally tuckered out. It's hard to think that as of Wednesday I will be three weeks out from my surgery. I am pretty amazed as to how I'm doing. Just wish my knee was not so stiff every time I sit down or get up. Dave says he got me an oil can for Christmas, HA HA!

Just another day in the life of...

Amore & Arrivederci For Now

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear about your progress. It just all takes TIME. We're in Garden City, KS. Leave today for Alamosa. Have a great Christmas. Bobbie and Jim

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.