Sunday

A Feast For Ears and Eyes...

While looking at different sites on the net this weekend, my dear hubby sent me to a few that blew me away.


One was a continuous shoot to a lip sinc of American Pie shot in Grand Rapids, MI. The next one was of 2 guys, one piano and a cello with a wow factor. The last one was so beautiful it made me cry and I'm still seeing the images in my mind. I will let you experience it like I did with an open mind. Watch them, they will blow you away.

It makes you wonder how far the Internet will take us and at this time I think it is limitless.

A Winter landscape shot in January 2010

Happy trails....

If you have trouble seeing the sites let me know and I will email them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.