Tuesday

Where Did All My Stuff Go??????

When I opened my blog yesterday I noticed that all the information I had on the right hand side of my page had disappeared.  I figured that it was a glitch of some sort, but when I opened it this morning and checked all my settings and everything was in its place on the dashboard, I became concerned.  This has happened before, a long, long time ago.  It seemed to correct itself after awhile back then.  I wish it would do the same now as it's a real pain in the hiney derriere.   

I see everything is there on the dashboard, but just not showing up on the blog page. B U M M E R!!!!  I hate it when that happens. 

Hopefully...maybe it will show back up and I can be happy once more

Happy trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you, so please write a line or two when you visit.